The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in New York was 5 hours behind London
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|London (United Kingdom - England)||Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 4:00:00 PM||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 11:00:00 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 15:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
London (United Kingdom - England) Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 4:00:00 PM BST UTC+1 hour New York (U.S.A. - New York) Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 11:00:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, July 19, 2012 at 15:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between London and New York
- Current time in London and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services