About 2013: Facts and trivia
Several Pacific Ocean Islanders will be the first ones to ring in January 1, 2013.
Countdown to New Year, 2013 (Kiribati)
Countdown to New Year, 2013 (London - UTC/GMT)
Plan ahead with our calendars
Geographically, the world will be half way into 2013 when the time zone GMT or UTC enters the New Year. This time zone includes the United Kingdom, Ireland, Morocco, Iceland, and Western Sahara.
The most densely populated time zone is in the UTC offset of +8 hours. This time zone includes China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and Western Australia with up to a quarter of the world’s population. About half of the world’s population will have begun 2013 at UTC+5:30 when India enters the New Year.
Apps and fun for New Year's Eve
- Online LIVE New Year Countdown
- iPhone App: Countdown Timer Pro
- iPad App: Calendar & Holidays
- FREE Countdown Timer for your Website
More about 2013
- Daylight Saving Time (DST) in 2013
- Equinox & Solstices in 2013
- Holidays around the world in 2013
- Eclipses in 2013
- UN International Years 2013
Other countdown counters
- Countdown to any date
- Countdown Counters available on timeanddate.com
- Who will enter New Year 2013 first?