Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Astana, Kazakhstan
Eclipse visible in Astana – Mar 25, 2024 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Astana on Monday, March 25, 2024
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Astana||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Mar 25 at 10:26 AM||310°||28.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Mar 25 at 10:56 AM||318°||32.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Mar 25 at 3:31 PM||39°||34.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Astana
Sun & Moon Calculators for Astana
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun