The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Brisbane was 18 hours ahead of San Francisco
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2:00:00 pm||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)||Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 8:00:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 22:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Francisco (USA - California) Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 2:00:00 pm PST UTC-8 hours Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 8:00:00 am AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, January 30, 2013 at 22:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Francisco and Brisbane
- Current time in San Francisco and Brisbane
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview