The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Warninguse London as the "From location" instead.
At the specified time, local time in Sydney was 10 hours ahead of UTC
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 12:00:00 midnight||UTC||UTC|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 10:00:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
UTC (Time Zone) Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 12:00:00 midnight UTC UTC Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Sunday, September 20, 2009 at 10:00:00 am AEST UTC+10 hours
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between these time zones
- Current time in these locations
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview