The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in New Delhi is 12:30 hours ahead of San Francisco
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 7:58:06 AM||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|New Delhi (India - Delhi)||Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 8:28:06 PM||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 14:58:06|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Francisco (U.S.A. - California) Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 7:58:06 AM PDT UTC-7 hours New Delhi (India - Delhi) Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 8:28:06 PM IST UTC+5:30 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 14:58:06
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Francisco and New Delhi
- Current time in San Francisco and New Delhi
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services