The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in New York is 14 hours behind Sydney
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Monday, September 22, 2014 at 2:18:32 PM||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|New York (U.S.A. - New York)||Monday, September 22, 2014 at 12:18:32 AM||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, September 22, 2014 at 04:18:32|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Monday, September 22, 2014 at 2:18:32 PM AEST UTC+10 hours New York (U.S.A. - New York) Monday, September 22, 2014 at 12:18:32 AM EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, September 22, 2014 at 04:18:32
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones. Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time. Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Sydney and New York
- Current time in Sydney and New York
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services