The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in Sydney is 16 hours ahead of Denver
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Denver (U.S.A. - Colorado)||Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 10:51:24 AM||MDT||UTC-6 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 2:51:24 AM||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 16:51:24|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Denver (U.S.A. - Colorado) Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 10:51:24 AM MDT UTC-6 hours Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 2:51:24 AM AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, July 23, 2014 at 16:51:24
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Denver and Sydney
- Current time in Denver and Sydney
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services