Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut Territory, Canada
Eclipse visible in Cambridge Bay – May 26, 2021 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Cambridge Bay on Wednesday, May 26, 2021
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Cambridge Bay||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||May 26 at 2:17 AM||201°||0.9° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||May 26 at 2:49 AM||208°||1.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||May 26 at 3:50 AM||221°||6.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||May 26 at 6:48 AM||260°||19.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||May 26 at 7:49 AM||273°||24.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Cambridge Bay
Sun & Moon Calculators for Cambridge Bay
- Sunrise and sunset in Cambridge Bay
- Moonrise and moonset in Cambridge Bay
- Phases of the moon in Cambridge Bay
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun