Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Port-Gentil, Gabon
Eclipse visible in Port-Gentil – Nov 19, 2021 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Port-Gentil on Friday, November 19, 2021
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Port-Gentil||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Nov 19 at 6:26 AM||289°||6.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Nov 19 at 7:04 AM||289°||15.5° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Nov 19 at 8:21 AM||292°||32.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Nov 19 at 11:47 AM||342°||70.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Nov 19 at 1:03 PM||31°||68.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Port-Gentil
Sun & Moon Calculators for Port-Gentil
- Sunrise and sunset in Port-Gentil
- Moonrise and moonset in Port-Gentil
- Phases of the moon in Port-Gentil
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun