Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Eclipse visible in Tegucigalpa – Jun 5, 2020 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Tegucigalpa on Friday, June 5, 2020
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Tegucigalpa||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 5 at 11:48 AM||170°||82.8° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 5 at 3:03 PM||107°||44.6° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 5 at 3:24 PM||107°||40.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Tegucigalpa
Sun & Moon Calculators for Tegucigalpa
- Sunrise and sunset in Tegucigalpa
- Moonrise and moonset in Tegucigalpa
- Phases of the moon in Tegucigalpa
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun