Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Chatham Islands, Chatham Islands, New Zealand
Eclipse visible in Chatham Islands – Sep 18, 2024 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in Chatham Islands on Wednesday, September 18, 2024
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Chatham Islands||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Sep 18 at 1:28 PM||158°||41.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial eclipse begins||Sep 18 at 3:17 PM||128°||30.4° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Sep 18 at 3:42 PM||123°||27.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Sep 18 at 5:31 PM||102°||10.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Sep 18 at 5:57 PM||97°||5.7° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Chatham Islands
Sun & Moon Calculators for Chatham Islands
- Sunrise and sunset in Chatham Islands
- Moonrise and moonset in Chatham Islands
- Phases of the moon in Chatham Islands
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun