Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Billings, Montana, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Billings – Jun 5, 2020 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Stages in eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse just started
- Penumbral Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Penumbral Eclipse continues
- Penumbral Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Billings on Friday, June 5, 2020
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in Billings||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 5 at 11:48 AM||320°||61.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 5 at 3:03 PM||51°||58.0° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 5 at 3:24 PM||58°||55.2° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in Billings
Sun & Moon Calculators for Billings
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun