The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in Kolkata is 2:30 hours behind Kuala Lumpur
|Location||Local time||Time zone||UTC offset|
|Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)||Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 11:26:01 AM||MYT||UTC+8 hours|
|Kolkata (India - West Bengal)||Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 8:56:01 AM||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 03:26:01|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 11:26:01 AM MYT UTC+8 hours Kolkata (India - West Bengal) Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 8:56:01 AM IST UTC+5:30 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 03:26:01
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Kuala Lumpur and Kolkata
- Current time in Kuala Lumpur and Kolkata
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About the World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Overview of time-related services