Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Eclipse visible in Galapagos Islands – Jan 26, 2028 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Galapagos Islands (weather permitting).
Observers there can experience the “ring of fire” that is characteristic for this kind of solar eclipse. This is a rare and spectacular event that can only be experienced along a relatively narrow strip on the Earth's surface. The eclipse is also visible in other areas, but the Moon does not move centrally in front of the Sun there and the “ring of fire” is not visible.
Local times for eclipse in Galapagos Islands on Wednesday, January 26, 2028
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
Some of the eclipse is very close to the horizon.Times are local for Galapagos Islands (GALT - Galapagos Time).
Other eclipses visible in Galapagos Islands
Sun & Moon Calculators for Galapagos Islands
- Sunrise and sunset in Galapagos Islands
- Moonrise and moonset in Galapagos Islands
- Phases of the moon in Galapagos Islands
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun