Eclipse Calculator – Eclipses in San José de Mayo, Uruguay
Eclipse visible in San José de Mayo – Sep 17 – Sep 18, 2024 Partial Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
This is an approximate representation. The eclipse and moon will look slightly different in real life.
During this partial lunar eclipse, the Earth's shadow covers only parts of the Moon, as seen from San José de Mayo. As the central part of the Earth's shadow (umbra) misses the Moon during a partial lunar eclipse, there are no other locations on Earth where the Moon appears completely covered during this event.
The Earth's shadow covers only a small portion of the Moon.
Local times for eclipse in San José de Mayo on Tuesday, September 17, 2024
Click on the Sun/Moon symbol in the “Looks like” column to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.San José de Mayo (UYT - Uruguay Time).
Other eclipses visible in San José de Mayo
Sun & Moon Calculators for San José de Mayo
- Sunrise and sunset in San José de Mayo
- Moonrise and moonset in San José de Mayo
- Phases of the moon in San José de Mayo
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun