Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in San Bernardino, California, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in San Bernardino – Jun 5, 2020 Penumbral Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
BETA: This is a temporary animation, it would look different in real life. We hope to fix that issue soon.
Local times for eclipse in San Bernardino on Friday, June 5, 2020
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.
|Event||Time in San Bernardino||Direction||Altitude||Looks like||Comments|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jun 5 at 10:27 AM||285°||58.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral eclipse begins||Jun 5 at 10:48 AM||289°||62.1° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jun 5 at 2:03 PM||56°||70.3° below||Not directly visible||Under horizon|
Other eclipses visible in San Bernardino
Sun & Moon Calculators for San Bernardino
- Sunrise and sunset in San Bernardino
- Moonrise and moonset in San Bernardino
- Phases of the moon in San Bernardino
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun