Jul 26, 1934 Partial Lunar Eclipse
What this lunar eclipse looks like
Click the 'play' button to view the animation. The pause button can also be used to temporarily suspend the animation.
Where to see the eclipse
Continents seeing at least some parts of the eclipse:
- South/East Asia
- South/West North America
- Much of South America
- Indian Ocean
Partial eclipse visible in:
- Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.
- Beijing, Beijing Municipality, China
- Manila, Philippines
- Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Yangon, Myanmar
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- San Francisco, California, U.S.A.
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Seoul, South Korea
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Singapore, Singapore
- Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region, Indonesia
- Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China
- Tokyo, Japan
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
When the eclipse happens worldwideLunar eclipses look approximately the same all over the world and happen at the same time.
The times displayed might be a minute or two off actual times.
|Event||UTC Time||Time in Seattle*||Visible in Seattle|
|Penumbral Eclipse begins||Jul 26 at 9:53 AM||Jul 26 at 1:53 AM||Yes|
|Partial Eclipse begins||Jul 26 at 11:01 AM||Jul 26 at 3:01 AM||Yes|
|Maximum Eclipse||Jul 26 at 12:15 PM||Jul 26 at 4:15 AM||Yes|
|Partial Eclipse ends||Jul 26 at 1:29 PM||Jul 26 at 5:29 AM||No, below horizon|
|Penumbral Eclipse ends||Jul 26 at 2:36 PM||Jul 26 at 6:36 AM||No, below horizon|
* The Moon is below the horizon in Seattle some of the time, so that part of the eclipse is not visible.