Easter Monday in Bangladesh
Easter Monday is observed as a public holiday in many countries and is part of the Easter period. It is a Christian observance and is the day after Easter Sunday.
About Easter MondayRead more about Easter Monday.
Easter Monday ObservancesNote: This day is an optional public holiday for the religious communities in Bangladesh.
Holiday currently only shown for years 2005–2017.
|Mon||Apr 5||2010||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Apr 25||2011||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Apr 9||2012||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Apr 1||2013||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Apr 21||2014||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Apr 6||2015||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Mar 28||2016||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
|Mon||Apr 17||2017||Easter Monday||Optional Holiday|
Quick FactsEaster Monday is the day after Easter Sunday.
Easter Monday 2016Monday, March 28, 2016
Easter Monday 2017Monday, April 17, 2017
- Maundy Thursday – Thursday, March 24, 2016
- Good Friday – Friday, March 25, 2016
- Holy Saturday – Saturday, March 26, 2016
- Easter Day – Sunday, March 27, 2016
Other holidays in March 2017 in Bangladesh
- Ash Wednesday – Wednesday, March 1, 2017
- National Flag Day – Thursday, March 2, 2017
- Holi – Monday, March 13, 2017
- Sheikh Mujibur Rahman’s birthday – Friday, March 17, 2017
- Independence Day – Sunday, March 26, 2017