How to Convert to or from Roman Numerals
Enter any number between 1 and 3999 into the field labeled Arabic number. The calculator will convert the number into a Roman numeral.
You can also enter Roman numerals (letters M, D, C, L, X, V, and I) into the field labeled Roman number. The calculator will convert it into an Arabic number.
What Are Roman Numerals?
Help and Example Use
API Services for Developers
- Time and Date Duration – Calculate duration, with both date and time included
- Date Calculator – Add or subtract days, months, years
- Weekday Calculator – What Day is this Date?
- Birthday Calculator – Find when you are 1 billion seconds old
- Week Number Calculator – Find the week number for any date