Use the Weekday Calculator to find the day of the week for a specific date.
FAQ: Weekday Calculator
What does the weekday calculator do?
Enter any date, and the calculator will tell you what day of the week it is/was and some more facts about the given date (see below). In some instances, you may have to click the Show button for the results to appear.
What are the other results besides the day of the week?
The results also include:
- The date's position in the day count of the selected year (e.g., 150th day of the year) and how many days are left between the chosen date and the end of that year.
- The date's position in the count of all dates falling on the same day of the week in the selected year (e.g., 27th Tuesday of the year).
- The date's position in the count of all dates falling on the same day of the week in the selected month (e.g., 2nd Tuesday of July).
- How many days are in the selected year (365 or 366 days).
- How many days are in the selected month (28, 29, 30, or 31 days).
Where can I find more information about the site and its services?
The General FAQ Page answers your questions about timeanddate.com, our services, site-wide settings, customization options, advertising opportunities, and copyright policies.