New Year's Eve in Kazakhstan
New Year’s Eve is one of the largest global celebrations because it marks the last day of the year in the Gregorian calendar, December 31, before the New Year. Count down to the New Year no matter where you are in the world.
About New Year's EveRead more about New Year's Eve.
New Year's Eve Observances
|Mon||Dec 31||2012||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Tue||Dec 31||2013||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Wed||Dec 31||2014||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Thu||Dec 31||2015||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sat||Dec 31||2016||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Sun||Dec 31||2017||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Mon||Dec 31||2018||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Tue||Dec 31||2019||New Year's Eve||Observance|
|Thu||Dec 31||2020||New Year's Eve||Observance|
Quick FactsNew Year’s Eve is the last day of the year, December 31, in the Gregorian calendar.
New Year's Eve 2017Sunday, December 31, 2017
New Year's Eve 2018Monday, December 31, 2018
- New Year's Day – Sunday, January 1, 2017, Observed: Monday, January 2, 2017
- New Year's (Day 2) – Monday, January 2, 2017
Other holidays in December 2017 in Kazakhstan
- Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Friday, December 1, 2017
- Independence Day – Saturday, December 16, 2017
- Independence Day (Day 2) – Sunday, December 17, 2017
- Independence Day – Monday, December 18, 2017