Did you notice? We recently gave this converter a bit of love to make it more effective and easier to use. Here are some of the changes we made:
- Restore the previous session: The converter now remembers the settings and locations from your last visit.
- More permalink options: When sharing your results, you can now choose if the link should include the selected time.
- More export options: Customize exported results by selecting the number of columns and column separators.
- Location menu: The new three-dot menu symbol displayed for each location opens a list of options and links, all in one place for your convenience.
- Improved date and time controls: We've made it easier to select a time slot and added a button to jump to the current time.
- Better holiday support: The date picking calendar now shows public holidays for your selected country, so you can see in advance which days are most suitable for a meeting or call.
- Optimized for small screens: The new layout works better on smartphones and tablets.
- New look and feel: We also overhauled the design and tweaked the code here and there to make using this converter feel easier, more intuitive, and more inviting.
We hope you like this new version!
You can still use the legacy version of the classic Time Zone Converter to find the time difference between locations worldwide.