Eclipse Calculator – Eclipses in Grand Falls-Windsor, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Eclipse visible in Grand Falls-Windsor – May 15 – May 16, 2022 Total Lunar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like from the night side of earth.
This is an approximate representation. The eclipse and moon will look slightly different in real life.
The total lunar eclipse is sometimes called a blood moon, as the moon turns red.
Local times for eclipse in Grand Falls-Windsor on Monday, May 16, 2022
Click on the Sun/Moon symbol in the “Looks like” column to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Grand Falls-Windsor (NDT - Newfoundland Daylight Time).
Other eclipses visible in Grand Falls-Windsor
Sun & Moon Calculators for Grand Falls-Windsor
- Sunrise and sunset in Grand Falls-Windsor
- Moonrise and moonset in Grand Falls-Windsor
- Phases of the moon in Grand Falls-Windsor
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun