The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Auckland was 19 hours ahead of Austin
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Austin (USA – Texas)||Friday, December 16, 2011 at 2:00:00 am||CST||UTC-6 hours|
|Auckland (New Zealand – Auckland)||Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:00:00 pm||NZDT||UTC+13 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, December 16, 2011 at 08:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Austin (USA – Texas) Friday, December 16, 2011 at 2:00:00 am CST UTC-6 hours Auckland (New Zealand – Auckland) Friday, December 16, 2011 at 9:00:00 pm NZDT UTC+13 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, December 16, 2011 at 08:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Austin and Auckland
- Current time in Austin and Auckland
- Corresponding local times around the world