The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Paris was 9 hours ahead of San Francisco
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 9:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Paris (France - Île-de-France)||Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 6:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 16:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Francisco (USA - California) Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 9:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Paris (France - Île-de-France) Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 6:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 16:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Francisco and Paris
- Current time in San Francisco and Paris
- Corresponding local times around the world