The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in New York was 14 hours behind Seoul
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Seoul (South Korea)||Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 10:00:00 pm||KST||UTC+9 hours|
|New York (USA – New York)||Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 8:00:00 am||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 13:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Seoul (South Korea) Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 10:00:00 pm KST UTC+9 hours New York (USA – New York) Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 8:00:00 am EST UTC-5 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, November 20, 2011 at 13:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Seoul and New York
- Current time in Seoul and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world