The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Washington DC was 6 hours behind Paris
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Paris (France – Paris)||Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 4:00:00 pm||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Washington DC (USA – District of Columbia)||Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 10:00:00 am||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 15:00:00|
How to use the Time Zone Converter
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Paris (France – Paris) Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 4:00:00 pm CET UTC+1 hour Washington DC (USA – District of Columbia) Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 10:00:00 am EST UTC-5 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 15:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Paris and Washington DC
- Current time in Paris and Washington DC
- Corresponding local times around the world
Related Time Zone Tools
- Event Time Announcer – Show local times worldwide for your event.
- Meeting Planner – The best times for your meeting across time zones