The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Ho Chi Minh was 4 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 12:00:00 midnight||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)||Friday, February 12, 2010 at 8:00:00 pm||ICT||UTC+7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, February 12, 2010 at 13:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Saturday, February 13, 2010 at 12:00:00 midnight AEDT UTC+11 hours Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam) Friday, February 12, 2010 at 8:00:00 pm ICT UTC+7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, February 12, 2010 at 13:00:00
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and Ho Chi Minh
- Current time in Melbourne and Ho Chi Minh
- Corresponding local times around the world