The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Sydney was 16 hours ahead of Washington DC
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia)||Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:00:00 pm||EST||UTC-5 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 11:00:00 am||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 00:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia) Monday, February 4, 2008 at 7:00:00 pm EST UTC-5 hours Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 11:00:00 am AEDT UTC+11 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, February 5, 2008 at 00:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Washington DC and Sydney
- Current time in Washington DC and Sydney
- Corresponding local times around the world