The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Berlin was 9 hours ahead of San Diego
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Diego (USA - California)||Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 12:00:00 noon||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 9:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 19:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Diego (USA - California) Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 12:00:00 noon PDT UTC-7 hours Berlin (Germany - Berlin) Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 9:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 19:00:00
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Diego and Berlin
- Current time in San Diego and Berlin
- Corresponding local times around the world