Eclipse Calculator – Solar Eclipses in Napili-Honokowai, Hawaii, U.S.A.
Eclipse visible in Napili-Honokowai – May 9, 2013 Annular Solar Eclipse
The animation shows approximately what the eclipse looks like in Napili-Honokowai (weather permitting).
The annular phase of this solar eclipse is not visible in Napili-Honokowai, but it can be observed there as a partial solar eclipse.
Stages in eclipse
- Partial Eclipse just started
- Partial Eclipse in good progress
- Maximum Eclipse
- Partial Eclipse continues
- Partial Eclipse about to end
Local times for eclipse in Napili-Honokowai on Thursday, May 9, 2013
Click on the Sun/Moon symbols in the column entitled “Looks like” to see what the eclipse looks like during the different phases of the event.Napili-Honokowai (HAST - Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time).
Other eclipses visible in Napili-Honokowai
Sun & Moon Calculators for Napili-Honokowai
- Sunrise and sunset in Napili-Honokowai
- Moonrise and moonset in Napili-Honokowai
- Phases of the moon in Napili-Honokowai
Types of Eclipses
- Find Moonrise and Moonset for a location
- Moon Phase Calculator – Find moon phases for any year
- Find Sunrise and Sunset for a location
- Day and Night World Map – See which parts of the Earth are currently illuminated by the Sun