The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Melbourne was 9 hours ahead of London
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|London (United Kingdom – England)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 8:00:00 am||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|Melbourne (Australia – Victoria)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:00:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 07:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
London (United Kingdom – England) Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 8:00:00 am BST UTC+1 hour Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 5:00:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 07:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between London and Melbourne
- Current time in London and Melbourne
- Corresponding local times around the world