The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Washington DC was 9:30 hours behind Delhi
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Delhi (India - Delhi)||Monday, October 11, 2010 at 9:00:00 am||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia)||Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 11:30:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Monday, October 11, 2010 at 03:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Delhi (India - Delhi) Monday, October 11, 2010 at 9:00:00 am IST UTC+5:30 hours Washington DC (USA - District of Columbia) Sunday, October 10, 2010 at 11:30:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Monday, October 11, 2010 at 03:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Delhi and Washington DC
- Current time in Delhi and Washington DC
- Corresponding local times around the world