The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in New Delhi was 4:30 hours behind Brisbane
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)||Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 7:00:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|New Delhi (India - Delhi)||Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 2:30:00 pm||IST||UTC+5:30 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 09:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 7:00:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours New Delhi (India - Delhi) Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 2:30:00 pm IST UTC+5:30 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, February 14, 2010 at 09:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Brisbane and New Delhi
- Current time in Brisbane and New Delhi
- Corresponding local times around the world