The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Glasgow was 5 hours ahead of Louisville
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Louisville (USA – Kentucky)||Friday, September 25, 2009 at 8:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Glasgow (United Kingdom – Scotland)||Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 1:00:00 am||BST||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 00:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Louisville (USA – Kentucky) Friday, September 25, 2009 at 8:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Glasgow (United Kingdom – Scotland) Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 1:00:00 am BST UTC+1 hour Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, September 26, 2009 at 00:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Louisville and Glasgow
- Current time in Louisville and Glasgow
- Corresponding local times around the world