The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Auckland was 21 hours ahead of San Diego
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|San Diego (USA - California)||Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 10:00:00 am||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Auckland (New Zealand - Auckland)||Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 7:00:00 am||NZDT||UTC+13 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 18:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
San Diego (USA - California) Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 10:00:00 am PST UTC-8 hours Auckland (New Zealand - Auckland) Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 7:00:00 am NZDT UTC+13 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, January 27, 2010 at 18:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between San Diego and Auckland
- Current time in San Diego and Auckland
- Corresponding local times around the world