The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in San Francisco was 17 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 3:45:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:45:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 17:45:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 3:45:00 am AEST UTC+10 hours San Francisco (USA - California) Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:45:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 17:45:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and San Francisco
- Current time in Melbourne and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world