The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in San Francisco was 19 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Monday, December 16, 2019 at 3:45:00 am||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 8:45:00 am||PST||UTC-8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 16:45:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Monday, December 16, 2019 at 3:45:00 am AEDT UTC+11 hours San Francisco (USA - California) Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 8:45:00 am PST UTC-8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 16:45:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and San Francisco
- Current time in Melbourne and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world