The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in New York was 6 hours behind Cologne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Cologne (Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia)||Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 2:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 8:00:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 12:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Cologne (Germany - North Rhine-Westphalia) Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 2:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours New York (USA - New York) Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 8:00:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, August 16, 2012 at 12:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Cologne and New York
- Current time in Cologne and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview