The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
At the specified time, local time in Beijing was 2 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:30:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality)||Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:30:00 pm||CST||UTC+8 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 04:30:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 2:30:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours Beijing (China - Beijing Municipality) Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 12:30:00 pm CST UTC+8 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, September 28, 2013 at 04:30:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and Beijing
- Current time in Melbourne and Beijing
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview