The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Boston was 5 hours behind Innsbruck
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Innsbruck (Austria - Tyrol)||Friday, November 1, 2013 at 12:00:00 midnight||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Boston (USA - Massachusetts)||Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 7:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 23:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Innsbruck (Austria - Tyrol) Friday, November 1, 2013 at 12:00:00 midnight CET UTC+1 hour Boston (USA - Massachusetts) Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 7:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, October 31, 2013 at 23:00:00
- Midnight here means "The start of the day" rather than "end of day" (00:00 in 24-hour format)
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Innsbruck and Boston
- Current time in Innsbruck and Boston
- Corresponding local times around the world