The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in New York was 6 hours behind Brussels
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Brussels (Belgium – Brussels)||Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 11:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|New York (USA – New York)||Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 5:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 21:00:00|
How to use the Time Zone Converter
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Brussels (Belgium – Brussels) Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 11:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours New York (USA – New York) Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 5:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, July 19, 2014 at 21:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Brussels and New York
- Current time in Brussels and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world
Related Time Zone Tools
- Event Time Announcer – Show local times worldwide for your event.
- Meeting Planner – The best times for your meeting across time zones