The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in Sydney was 15 hours ahead of Chicago
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Chicago (USA - Illinois)||Friday, September 5, 2014 at 1:00:00 am||CDT||UTC-5 hours|
|Sydney (Australia - New South Wales)||Friday, September 5, 2014 at 4:00:00 pm||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, September 5, 2014 at 06:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Chicago (USA - Illinois) Friday, September 5, 2014 at 1:00:00 am CDT UTC-5 hours Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Friday, September 5, 2014 at 4:00:00 pm AEST UTC+10 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, September 5, 2014 at 06:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Chicago and Sydney
- Current time in Chicago and Sydney
- Corresponding local times around the world