The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
At the specified time, local time in New York was 15 hours behind Melbourne
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Melbourne (Australia - Victoria)||Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 3:35:00 pm||AEDT||UTC+11 hours|
|New York (USA - New York)||Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 12:35:00 am||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 04:35:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 3:35:00 pm AEDT UTC+11 hours New York (USA - New York) Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 12:35:00 am EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 04:35:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Melbourne and New York
- Current time in Melbourne and New York
- Corresponding local times around the world