The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
You must enter two different locations. Denver was dropped because it was specified twice.
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Denver (USA - Colorado)||Friday, March 20, 2015 at 3:00:00 pm||MDT||UTC-6 hours|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Friday, March 20, 2015 at 2:00:00 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Brisbane (Australia - Queensland)||Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 7:00:00 am||AEST||UTC+10 hours|
|Bern (Switzerland - Bern)||Friday, March 20, 2015 at 10:00:00 pm||CET||UTC+1 hour|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Friday, March 20, 2015 at 21:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Denver (USA - Colorado) Friday, March 20, 2015 at 3:00:00 pm MDT UTC-6 hours San Francisco (USA - California) Friday, March 20, 2015 at 2:00:00 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Brisbane (Australia - Queensland) Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 7:00:00 am AEST UTC+10 hours Bern (Switzerland - Bern) Friday, March 20, 2015 at 10:00:00 pm CET UTC+1 hour Corresponding UTC (GMT) Friday, March 20, 2015 at 21:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Denver, San Francisco, Brisbane and Bern
- Current time in Denver, San Francisco, Brisbane and Bern
- Corresponding local times around the world