The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
At the specified time, local time in Québec was 6 hours behind Paris
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Paris (France – Paris)||Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 6:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|Québec (Canada – Quebec)||Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 12:00:00 noon||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 16:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Paris (France – Paris) Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 6:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours Québec (Canada – Quebec) Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 12:00:00 noon EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 16:00:00
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Paris and Québec
- Current time in Paris and Québec
- Corresponding local times around the world