The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Warninguse London as the "To location" instead.
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Boston (USA - Massachusetts)||Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 1:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 5:00:00 pm||UTC||UTC|
|Paris (France - Île-de-France)||Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|San Francisco (USA - California)||Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 10:00:00 am||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Boston (USA - Massachusetts) Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 1:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours UTC (Time Zone) Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 5:00:00 pm UTC UTC Paris (France - Île-de-France) Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 7:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours San Francisco (USA - California) Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 10:00:00 am PDT UTC-7 hours
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Boston, UTC, Paris and San Francisco
- Current time in Boston, UTC, Paris and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview