The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
This Converter Is Outdated
This version of the Time Zone Converter is not maintained anymore. Please use the current version.
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Boston (USA – Massachusetts)||Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 3:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|UTC (Time Zone)||Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 7:00:00 pm||UTC||UTC|
|Paris (France – Paris)||Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 9:00:00 pm||CEST||UTC+2 hours|
|San Francisco (USA – California)||Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:00:00 noon||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Boston (USA – Massachusetts) Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 3:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours UTC (Time Zone) Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 7:00:00 pm UTC UTC Paris (France – Paris) Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 9:00:00 pm CEST UTC+2 hours San Francisco (USA – California) Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 12:00:00 noon PDT UTC-7 hours
- The middle of the day
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Boston, UTC, Paris and San Francisco
- Current time in Boston, UTC, Paris and San Francisco
- Corresponding local times around the world