The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – Results
- You must enter two different locations. New York was dropped because it was specified twice.
- No valid locations to convert time to - therefore defaulting to UTC / GMT
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|New York (USA - New York)||Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 6:00:00 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 22:00:00|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
New York (USA - New York) Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 6:00:00 pm EDT UTC-4 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 22:00:00
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More Time Zone Tools and Conversions
- Find suitable time to call between these time zones
- Current time in these locations
- Corresponding local times around the world