The World Clock – Time Zone Converter – results
Currently, local time in San Diego is 3 hours behind Indianapolis
|Location||Local Time||Time Zone||UTC Offset|
|Indianapolis (USA - Indiana)||Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:27:38 pm||EDT||UTC-4 hours|
|San Diego (USA - California)||Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 3:27:38 pm||PDT||UTC-7 hours|
|Corresponding UTC (GMT)||Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 22:27:38|
Times shown below in a format that should be easy to copy & paste to other programs.
If it does not look nice after copying, be sure to set font to Courier or Courier New, and font size might need to be set down.
Indianapolis (USA - Indiana) Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:27:38 pm EDT UTC-4 hours San Diego (USA - California) Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 3:27:38 pm PDT UTC-7 hours Corresponding UTC (GMT) Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 22:27:38
- Coordinated Universal Time - the international basis for other time zones.
Same time as for GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) and Zulu time.
Note that United Kingdom is not on GMT during summer.
- Convert between other locations
- Make changes to the current search
- See these results in the new Time Zone Converter
More time zone tools and conversions
- Find suitable time to call between Indianapolis and San Diego
- Current time in Indianapolis and San Diego
- The World Clock - current times around the world
- How to use the Time Zone Converter
- About The World Clock
- Daylight Saving Time
- Time Zone Abbreviations
- Time Zone News
- Time Tools Overview